How to apply?
We offer you to consult and accompany you personally every step of the way through your accreditation process. We can provide you with advice on a broad range of subjects.
For example we can give you advice on:
- Questions about the preconditions to participate in PuMa
- Questions about German job profiles and working conditions
- Questions about how your vocational training can be recognised
- Questions about social security and employment legislation
- Questions about children and family
- Questions about whether you partner can take up a job too
- Questions about visa, and legal residence in Germany
- Questions about everyday life in Germany
This is just a brief selection of the most frequently asked questions we get. Whatever you questions are, we will do our best to answer them. Furthermore we actively support your job search and if requested, we can also assist you with your application.
Please, contact our Service Team under:
Tel.: + 49 228 713-1313
We recommend to proceed in the following way in order to have a smooth application process:
- lease check first whether you fulfil the required conditions. This means that you need a certificate of a state-recognised vocational training and a language certificate*, das mindestens ein Deutsch A2 Niveau nachweist und nicht älter ist als ein Jahr.
- If you are not sure, whether the job you trained in exists in Germany, you can look it up yourself in this list: www.anerkennung-in-deutschland.de or find out, whether there might be a reference occupation, which is most directly comparable as far as the qualification and requirements are concerned.
- Please log into the Make it in Germany – Migration Support Center of the International and Spezialised Services (ZAV) of the Federal Employment Agency (BA). You will get information on admission requirements, the point model as well as further information on living and working in Germany. Tel.: +49 228 713-1313 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Webseite: www.make-it-in-germany.com
- Experience shows that especially the recognition of your qualifications can take a while. The staff of the Virtual Welcome Centre will actively support you in the process!
- As soon as all the preconditions have been assessed, we will look to find an employer for you in Baden-Wuerttemberg. We can also include you in an application pool, which is a tool to make your application profile better visible to employers. As soon as you have found a job, you will be able to apply for an immigration visa to Germany.
* The language certificate must have been issued by one of the following certified language institutions: Association of Language Testers (ALTE): Goethe Institut, telc BmbH, Österreichisches Sprachendiplom (ÖSD), TestDAF-Institut; “Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang ausländischer Studienbewerber (DSH)“, “Deutsches Sprachdiplom der KMK (DSD-1, DSD-II)“, German high-school leaving diploma (Abitur)